Trend Micro has gained immense popularity in no time. It keeps your device protected and free from security threats which can hamper the privacy and protection of your product. But having technical halts like Trend Micro Error 1603 is common. Call Trend Micro Customer Support Number in case your device has been stuck due to this issues, if not you can follow the underneath given steps:
If you are looking for the solution of Trend Micro Error 1603, here is a solution:
Backup the Registry files
For the manual solution of Windows Registry error, first you need to back up the registry entries which contains Error 1603 to avoid the data loss which can cause due to recovery process:
- Go to the Start
- Now enter “command” in the search box and hit Enter.
- Press the Ctrl+ Shift and then Enter.
- The Permission dialogue box will appear on the screen.
- Hit Yes.
- One can see the black box with a blinking
- Type “Regedit” and hit Enter.
- Now choose the 1603-related key in Registry Editor and backup the data.
- Under the File menu, click Export.
- From the Save in List menu, select the folder to save the backup key for Trend Micro Maximum Security.
- Name your backup file in the File name box.
- Then “Selected Branch” must be selected, in the export range box.
- Click Save to continue.
- Now your selected file will be saved as .reg file extension.
- The backup for your Trend Micro Maximum security-registry entries.
Perform the Virus Scan:
It is important to check the presence of a virus on your device because the malicious entities can cause the Trend Micro Error 1603 on your device. Virus attacks can damage, delete, corrupt or delete the files related with Runtime errors and can cause Error 1603 on the Trend Micro antivirus.
Step 3: Clean Out the Junk Files:
- Click on Start
- Type Command in the search bar, but skip hitting Enter.
- You will see the permission dialogue box, hit Yes.
- The black box with blinking cursor will appear on the screen.
- Now Type “cleanmgr” and hit Enter.
- The disk cleanup will let you know how much free disk space is available.
- Now a series of options with checkboxes in the front of them will appear on your screen.
- Select the temporary files” to reclaim the free disk space.
- Choose all other categories you want to clean and hit OK.
Update the PC drivers:
Another reason for Error 1603 on your Trend Micro antivirus cab be due to the outdated, corrupted or missing file, which you can resolve by simply updating the drivers for your hardware and software. You can avoid such errors by replacing the existing drivers with the latest versions. For any help and support regarding this error, you can dial Trend Micro Helpline Number.
Undo the recent system changes with Windows System Restore option.
- Click Start and Type “System Restore” in the search bar and hit Enter.
- Select “System Restore” from the options.
- Enter the administration password
- Follow the steps in the prompted wizard to choose restore point.
- Restore your system.
Uninstall or Re-install Trend Micro 1603:
Reinstalling can resolve the Error 1603 with few easy steps and give you error-free product on your device. Follow the steps to re-install it:
- Go to Start menu and choose Programs and features from the list.
- Select Control Panel on the right side menu.
- Click Programs.
- Choose Programs and Features.
- Find installation complete for Error Code: #1603, 3003-associate program under the Name column.
- Select Trend Micro Maximum Security-associate entry.
- Now hit the Uninstall button from the menu on the top.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the uninstallation process.
If you are sure about the cause, you can perform one single step relevant to the cause, or you can simply follow all the given steps from complete recovery. Furthermore, the best solution is calling Trend Micro Support Phone Number.